ANNOUNCEMENT OF ICBSI FULLY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Dear Speakers, Delegates, Sponsors, and Collaborators.
In this unprecedented time and responding to the directives of limiting social gatherings, ICBSI has decided to be held via virtual mode.
Welcome to the 2nd International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation 2020 (ICBSI2020)
The drive toward business sustainability for the generations of today and tomorrow is important and can be achieved in large part through innovation. Rising consumption of energy and resources associated with the ever-growing global population, particularly in developing countries, have reinforced the dangers of climate change, and have contributed to the soaring cost of oil dependency, water shortages, loss of biodiversity, and social destabilisation. In line with this, the 2nd International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation (ICBSI, 2020) provides a much-needed platform for contemporary management researchers and practitioners to address these realities.
The mission of the conference is to integrate sustainability and innovation and to draw on empirical and professional insights for more impactful solutions. The event offers a unique opportunity for business leaders, researchers, academics, and practitioners worldwide to collaborate, exchange ideas, and share their views and concerns on the pressing issues of sustainability and innovation. As business becomes increasingly globalised in nature, organisations are compelled to operate based on a business model that integrates economic, environmental, and social dimensions.
Due to crossing borders traveling challenges and current Covid-19 pandemic, we have considered an alternative means to organize this year’s ICBSI and reached our decision that the fully-virtual format will be the best option.
The Graduate School of Business, Universiti Sains Malaysia would like to invite you to participate in the 2020 International Conference on Business Sustainability and Innovation, which will be held VIRTUALLY from 7 - 8 October 2020. The overarching theme of the conference is Nurturing Business Sustainability and Innovation. We invite papers on any topic related to business sustainability, business innovation and academic approaches to business sustainability.
All accepted papers will be published in one of the MyCite peer-reviewed international journals as below
International Journal of Business and Technology Management (e-ISSN: 2682-7646)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering Innovation (e-ISSN: 2682-8499)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Economics and Finance (e-ISSN: 2682-812X)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Education and Society (e-ISSN: 2682-8138)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Islamic and Humanities (e-ISSN: 2682-8332)
International Journal of Advanced Research in Technology and Innovation (e-ISSN: 2682-8324)
Asian Journal of Law and Governance (e-ISSN: 2710-5849)
Asian Journal of Behavioural Sciences (e-ISSN: 2710-5865)
Asian Journal of Arts, Culture and Tourism (e-ISSN: 2710-5830)
Asian Journal of Accounting and Finance (e-ISSB: 2710-5865)
Asian Journal of Research in Business and Management (e-ISSN: 2682-8510)
Asian Journal of Research in Education and Social Sciences (e-ISSN: 2682-8502)
Best papers that meet criteria and have the merits for publication in high index journals will be selected for submission to SCOPUS/ERA indexed journals. Selected papers are subject to the double-blind peer-review process and the final decision on publication will be decided by the editorial committee of the journals.
*Note: All publication is subject to correction from authors based on the comments of reviewers/editorial board before the papers are published.
1. Asian Academy of Management Journal (Scopus)
2. International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management (ERA)
3. Capital Market Review (MyJurnal)
4. Asian Academy Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (Scopus)
5. International Journal of Industrial Management (indexing in Mycite)
6. Journal of Governance and Integrity (indexing in Mycite)
- A networking platform for researchers and practitioners to exchange research experience and ideas on business sustainability and innovation.
- To promote joint efforts to create a sustainable and innovative business marketplace.
- To enable participants to establish international collaborative research.
- To evaluate the state of academic and practice-based knowledge related to business sustainability and innovation.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at the conference. We also welcome papers on other subjects related to the conference objectives.
- Sustainable Accounting and Governance
- Financial Research for Emerging Sustainable Markets
- Innovation in Operations Management/Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation and Sustainability
- Global Strategies and Organisational Behaviour
- Green Marketing and Responsible Consumerism
- Human Values, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Business/Economy
- New concepts in Innovation
- Case studies on sustainable innovation
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policies & Governance
- All business and management area related to sustainability and innovation