- A networking platform for researchers and practitioners to exchange research experience and ideas on business sustainability and innovation.
- To promote joint efforts to create a sustainable and innovative business marketplace.
- To enable participants to establish international collaborative research.
- To evaluate the state of academic and practice-based knowledge related to business sustainability and innovation.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at the conference. We also welcome papers on other subjects related to the conference objectives.
- Sustainable Accounting and Governance
- Financial Research for Emerging Sustainable Markets
- Innovation in Operations Management/Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Social Innovation and Sustainability
- Global Strategies and Organisational Behaviour
- Green Marketing and Responsible Consumerism
- Human Values, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Business/Economy
- New concepts in Innovation
- Case studies on sustainable innovation
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster and Crisis Management
- Natural Resource Management
- Environmental Policies & Governance
- All business and management area related to sustainability and innovation